Information about Story Hours, pictures, and updates on the Summer Reading Program
- Read After School--It's Cool!
- Story Hour for school-age kids
- "I Love My Library Because..."
- Kids write responses to why they love their library.
- Get a Clue @ Your Library!
- 2007 Summer Reading Program
- Reading Program Final Statistics
- How did YOUR group do?
- "Where's Ike?" answer form
- Halloween Party!
- End of the Summer Story Hour and Field Trip 2008
- The end of Summer 2008 Catch the Reading Bug @ Your Library is close and we've had a GREAT summer! Thursday, August 14, at 1:30 p.m., meet at the library for final awards - and find out who wins the big jar of candy. We plant to leave for Moorehead Park at about 2:15 p.m. to meet Steve Hummel and learn about DRAGONFLIES! After stopping for a treat, we plan to be back at the library between 3:30 and 4:00 p.m. A signed permission slip is required before anyone can attend the field trip (click the file below to print the permission slip). Moms are welcome to come along, too!